Sunday, March 18, 2007

Introduction

My name is ping kee. As you would probably know, i'm currently studying in Anderson Junior College, Jc1. Its like a continuation of the 'Anderson' life as i graduated from Anderson Secondary School. I was in St John Ambulance Brigade and must say that it had been quite an experience. The trainings that we went through and footdrill, first aid that we have learnt!

Basically, i'm just an average person. I guess that's about all there is to it for my character. As for my hobbies, i would say that they are really extreme! i love to play sports like basketball, badminton, table tennis, etc. Sports are so fun. They gives me the thrill, strains you physically and mentally. All in all, it keeps one fit, healthy. Did i mention that its a good way to relieve stress, make more friends and bond with your classmates? well, at least now you do.

now for the other extreme, i have an interest in reading novels and interesting informations. i also like to play chinese chess, reversi and chess. although i must proclaim that i am really bad at it!

Basically that is all i have to say for myself. so see you guys around!


p.s hope this entry passes the criteria =p

No comments: